The Australian Made B&S Black series waterless wok table is constructed with a AISI 304 solid stainless steel frame and thick stainless steel plate, ensuring a long lifespan of the appliance.
The design features an air gap located between the ring and the cooking deck, which eliminates the need for water deck cooling, thus saving water. This ensures that exposed surface temperatures are kept to a minimum, preventing buckling.
A heavily insulated long skirt unflued cast iron rings reduces radiant heat.
The unit is powered by a 105Mj 24 jet chimney burner or an optional 126Mj 18 jet duck burner, both of which are fitted with flame failure.
A lever handle gas control allows for greater regulation of flame setting which is essential during peak periods.
The deck is a 1.5mm pressed top, which enables ease of cleaning around the ring area. Front waste gutter allows for additional ease in cleaning.
Features and Benefits
- AISI 304 grade stainless steel
- Choice of Chimney or Duck Bill burners fitted with flame failure
- Combination of no water deck cooling and timed water flows to the laundry arm ensures a reduction in water consumption, resulting in a decrease in sewerage usage and waste discharge fees
- Lever action gas control
- Pressed top allows for easy cleaning around ring area
- Front waste gutter allows for greater ease in cleaning
- 340mm dia. heavily insulated long skirt unflued cast iron rings reduces radiant heat.
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame construction throughout
- 1.5mm thick top ensuring prolonged life